Event | 04.11.23
Since 1983, Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA) has served Texas and the Gulf Coast as a regional electric power trade organization dedicated to promoting an improved understanding of the issues and opportunities impacting contemporary power markets. GCPA’s membership base consists of 120+ corporate members and 250+ individual members representing different segments of the electric power industry. This year’s event is expected to welcome 450+ attendance based on the 2022 database, with approximately one-third of the attendees holding upper management titles.
Representing CAMS at the GCPA 36th Annual Spring Conference & Exhibition will be:
- David John, Senior Project Manager, eSPARC
- Derek Furstenwerth, Senior Vice President, Environmental Services & eSPARC
- Marium Nisa, Business Development
- Michael Bagnasco, Project Manager, eSPARC
- Nick Kemper, Director, Business Development
Contact us at one of the links above to schedule a meeting in Houston!
GCPA 36th Annual Spring Conference & Exhibition
Event Date: April 18-19, 2023
Location: Houston, Texas| Hilton Americas
For further event details, click here.