- Power GenerationCAMS and its employees have an extensive and successful track record originating, developing, managing, and operating power generation assets.Read More »
- Midstream ServicesCAMS has decades of experience in the midstream sector including gathering, processing, transporting, and marketing various commodities such as crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, and LNG.Read More »
- Exploration & Production (E&P)CAMS Exploration and Production (E&P) partners with oil and gas production companies to optimize asset performance.Read More »
CAMS creates value through disciplined and diligent asset management and operations services for clients in the Power Generation, Exploration and Production, and Midstream sectors of the energy industry. We provide a comprehensive organizational approach by providing a complete asset management and operations teams both experienced and efficient. CAMS ensures your assets are optimized in a cost-effective manner while implementing industry’ “Best Practices” standards and maintenance/safety programs.
- CAMS and FlexGen Partner to Provide Comprehensive Services to Battery Energy Storage SystemsHOUSTON – Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS), an industry-leading asset management and operations and maintenance (O&M) services provider, and FlexGen, the second-largest U.S. energy storage technology company, announced today that they have formed a strategic partnership to serve the growing battery energy storage system (BESS) market in the United States. The partnership creates the first […]Read More »
- EPA Takes Significant Action on Multiple Regulatory FrontsThe United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has been busy. Since late August, the EPA published two final rules relating to coal combustion residuals (CCR), one final rule relating to wastewater discharge from coal-fired power plants with emission controls and proposed a significant rewrite to the Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR). These rules have significant […]Read More »
- CAMS Acquires Solar O&M Company BelectricHOUSTON – Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) today announced that it has acquired the U.S. solar operations and maintenance (O&M) business of Belectric Inc. The Belectric portfolio includes 141 operating sites in 11 states. With extensive O&M and Asset Management experience in renewable power generation, CAMS sees this solar O&M transaction as a natural extension […]Read More »