- Power GenerationCAMS and its employees have an extensive and successful track record originating, developing, managing, and operating power generation assets.Read More »
- Midstream ServicesCAMS has decades of experience in the midstream sector including gathering, processing, transporting, and marketing various commodities such as crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, and LNG.Read More »
- Exploration & Production (E&P)CAMS Exploration and Production (E&P) partners with oil and gas production companies to optimize asset performance.Read More »
CAMS creates value through disciplined and diligent asset management and operations services for clients in the Power Generation, Exploration and Production, and Midstream sectors of the energy industry. We provide a comprehensive organizational approach by providing a complete asset management and operations teams both experienced and efficient. CAMS ensures your assets are optimized in a cost-effective manner while implementing industry’ “Best Practices” standards and maintenance/safety programs.
- CAMS Acquires Solar O&M Company BelectricHOUSTON – Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) today announced that it has acquired the U.S. solar operations and maintenance (O&M) business of Belectric Inc. The Belectric portfolio includes 141 operating sites in 11 states. With extensive O&M and Asset Management experience in renewable power generation, CAMS sees this solar O&M transaction as a natural extension […]Read More »
- CAMS Contributes to Local Food BankHOUSTON – Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) announced today it made a corporate donation to the Houston Food Bank. The gift, made on behalf of CAMS employees, supports a local non-profit that offers a critical lifeline to some of the most vulnerable members of the greater Houston community. “Our communities continue to suffer the impact […]Read More »
- CAMS Presents on the Emerging Energy Environment at the A&WMA MEGA SymposiumConsolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) presented three different topics at the virtual Air & Waste Management Association’s (A&WMA) MEGA Symposium – Navigating the Emerging Energy Environment. CAMS experts discussed the energy sector in times of disaster and pandemic, and the transformation of the energy landscape. The A&WMA MEGA Symposium as a whole examined the various perspectives […]Read More »