- Power GenerationCAMS and its employees have an extensive and successful track record originating, developing, managing, and operating power generation assets.Read More »
- Exploration & Production (E&P)The CAMS Exploration and Production (E&P) Group, partners with oil and gas production companies to optimize asset performance.Read More »
- Midstream ServicesThe CAMS Midstream Group has decades of experience in the midstream sector including gathering, processing, transporting, and marketing various commodities such as crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, and LNG.Read More »
CAMS creates value through disciplined and diligent asset management and operations services for clients in the Power Generation, Exploration and Production, and Midstream sectors of the energy industry. We provide a comprehensive organizational approach by providing a complete asset management and operations teams both experienced and efficient. CAMS ensures your assets are optimized in a cost-effective manner while implementing industry’ “Best Practices” standards and maintenance/safety programs.
- CAMS Announces Execution of Agreement for Silverado Oil and GasHOUSTON – Consolidated Asset Management Services, LLC (“CAMS” or the “Company”) announced the execution of an agreement to perform accounting and other related services for Silverado Oil & Gas, LLC (“Silverado”). Silverado is a privately held company focused on the acquisition and exploitation of oil and gas assets and formed in partnership with EnCap Investments […]Read More »
- CAMS Awarded “Best of the Best”HOUSTON – Earlier this month, Consolidated Asset Management Services (“CAMS”) and its O&M team received nine (9) Best Practices Awards, two (2) of them being “Best of The Best” Awards for 2019 from the Combined Cycle Journal (“CCJ”) (http://www.ccj-online.com/7f-owner-operators-capture-five-top-best-practices-awards/). The Best Practice Awards, according to Scott Schwieger, General Manager of CCJ, recognize the valuable contributions […]Read More »
- Temple Generation Working to Meet Texas Electric DemandTEMPLE, Texas – Temple Generation I, LLC (“Temple Generation” or the “Company”) is working to meet Texas’ electricity needs with its 758-megawatt, natural gas-fired, combined-cycle power plant located in Temple, Texas. The plant provides enough energy to power 750,000 homes across central Texas. Built in 2014, and equipped with modern, flexible, and efficient turbines, Temple […]Read More »