- CAMS Power GenerationCAMS and its employees have an extensive and successful track record originating, developing, managing, and operating power generation assets.Read More »
- Exploration & Production (E&P)The CAMS Exploration and Production (E&P) Group, partners with oil and gas production companies to optimize asset performance.Read More »
- Midstream ServicesThe CAMS Midstream Group has decades of experience in the midstream sector including gathering, processing, transporting, and marketing various commodities such as crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, and LNG.Read More »
CAMS creates value through disciplined and diligent asset management and operations services for clients in the Power Generation, Exploration and Production, and Midstream sectors of the energy industry. We provide a comprehensive organizational approach by providing a complete asset management and operations teams both experienced and efficient. CAMS ensures your assets are optimized in a cost-effective manner while implementing industry’ “Best Practices” standards and maintenance/safety programs.
- CAMS Midstream to provide Pipeline O&M services to Lafayette Utilities System (LUS)Lafayette Consolidated Government’s Lafayette Utilities System (LUS) has appointed CAMS to perform all engineering services and operations and maintenance functions for the LUS Natural Gas Pipeline.Read More »
- CAMS Wins Best of the Best Practices AwardThe Combined Cycle Journal has awarded Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) a Best of the Best Practice Award 2017 for operating improvements made at the Woodbridge Energy Center in Woodbridge, NJ.Read More »
- CAMS CELEBRATES 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARYHouston, Texas Consolidated Asset Management Services, [August 10, 2017] – Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) recently celebrated its ten (10) year anniversary since forming in early 2007. To commemorate the event, receptions were held at field and office locations across the country. Service awards were also presented to those employees with 10 Years of service […]Read More »