CAMS is always working on new projects that add value to our clients. Come see what we've been up to lately.Read More »
How CAMS benefits its O&M clients:
- CAMS’ team of O&M professionals has maintenance and operating experience with all major equipment manufacturers, including GE (aero-derivatives and frame units), Siemens, Westinghouse, Mitsubishi, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, and Toshiba.
- CAMS’ team of O&M professionals has experience in the management and operation of facilities with varying fuel types, including natural gas, coal, fuel oil, and from renewable sources (bio-mass, solar, wind). CAMS also has experience in district heating and cooling, co-generation, simple cycle, and combined cycle applications.
- CAMS provides complete transition and start-up and commissioning services, including comprehensive training and operations support services required for facilities beginning initial operations and for those already in operation.
- We deploy a team of subject-matter experts to assess operational performance, personnel qualifications and performance, existing policies and procedures, including environmental health and safety (EH&S) programs, using a Best Practices Review Program developed by CAMS’ operations support staff.
- CAMS ensures all facilities are staffed at appropriate levels with qualified management and operating personnel.
- Comprehensive regulatory and environmental health and safety programs are established and monitored to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- CAMS actively participates in user groups and has a strategic service provider, supply chain and technical resource network established to allow us to specifically manage maintenance expense in a cost-competitive manner.