The CAMS Regulatory and Compliance Management Team supports every aspect of environmental health and safety (EH&S) and regulatory compliance for the sites we manage. Our services include environmental reporting and permitting; safety program implementation and OSHA compliance; FERC, NERC and DOE reporting and compliance assurance; as well as state and local compliance activities. We work with the operations teams at each individual site to ensure our programs align with existing effective procedures. Through our participation in day-to-day operations, we are able to identify areas that require improvement and provide the requisite expertise to efficiently take these programs to the next level. Whether it is a new start-up, a project we are transitioning, or an existing CAMS-managed facility, we work diligently to return value to the owners and to minimize compliance risks.In addition, our team develops specific asset strategies, designs and implements regulatory programs and monitors and manages all of the reporting requirements, filings, permit applications (air, water, etc.), and audits, all while utilizing CAMS’ “best practices” standards to ensure continuous process improvement.
CAMS is always working on new projects that add value to our clients. Come see what we've been up to lately.Read More »
How CAMS benefits its Regulatory and Compliance Management clients:
- We represent the clients’ interests concerning all regulatory and compliance issues.
- We provide experienced, critical subject-matter expertise and support.
- We identify and evaluate potential EH&S and regulatory compliance risks.
- We proactively perform facility “self-audits” to ensure cost-effective, continuous improvement.
- We develop and implement strategies and programs that ensure our regulatory programs are fully compliant with NERC, FERC, EPA, OSHA, and other federal, state and local requirements.
- We monitor regulatory changes that may potentially impact plant operations.
- We provide expert review and offer “value added” recommendations.
For more information please visit www.camsesparc.com