CAMS is always working on new projects that add value to our clients. Come see what we've been up to lately.Read More »
How CAMS benefits its Construction Management clients:
- We represent your interests to ensure maximum profitability and return including preparation of a rigorous zero based budget, variance reporting and recommendations for improved performance.
- We identify opportunities to enhance performance of your assets on an operational and commercial basis.
- We identify and pursue incremental revenue opportunities outside of existing contracts.
- We are attentive to technical, commercial and financial issues related to your project(s) through regular contact and onsite visits.
- We manage day-to-day relationships with credit providers and credit rating agencies as well as provide all project accounting, including document compliance, financial statement preparation, cash flow forecasts, and also facilitate the completion of annual, external audits.
- Performance reports are issued on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- We provide support to your project staff, as needed, to resolve regulatory, contractual, commercial or legal issues.