CAMS is always working on new projects that add value to our clients. Come see what we've been up to lately.Read More »
How CAMS benefits its Asset Management clients:
- We represent your interests to ensure maximum profitability and return. CAMS begins by preparing a rigorous zero-based budget including recommendations for improved performance with economic analysis and justification.
- We identify opportunities to enhance performance of your assets on an operational and commercial basis.
- We identify and pursue incremental revenue and cost reduction opportunities outside of existing contracts.
- Through regular contact and site visits, we are attentive to technical, commercial and financial issues related to your project(s).
- We manage day-to-day relationships with credit providers and credit rating agencies as well as provide all project document compliance, financial statement preparation, cash flow forecasts, as well as facilitate the completion of annual external audits.
- Performance reports are issued on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- We provide support to your project staff, as needed, to manage and resolve regulatory, contractual, commercial, or legal issues.