CAMS’ management and staff have global project development experience that exceeds 15 Gigawatts (GW) of power generation, gas gathering and processing, as well as oil and gas transmission and distribution pipelines. Utilizing a team of experienced commercial and technical subject-matter experts, CAMS identifies opportunities to develop and expand assets around existing energy infrastructure.
How CAMS benefits its Project Development clients:
- We identify efficiency and expansion opportunities, provide technical and commercial subject matter experts, prepare the financial model and manage all aspects of contracting, budget, schedule, and operations.
- We utilize a phased approach to ensure compliance with a strict budget, timeline and deliverables, before progressing to the next phase.
- We oversee and manage key relationships with all project parties and participants, making sure our clients’ interests are addressed first and foremost.
- We monitor the construction process from contracting through start-up and commissioning to final acceptance.
- We seamlessly start-up, mobilize, operate, and manage the project for the long-term benefit of the owner.