CAMS provides comprehensive finance and institutional management for our clients, including acting as the primary interface with lending institutions, credit agencies, taxing authorities, audit firms, and other project stakeholders. Our experienced staff ensures that all financial reporting requirements are met and that clients are provided with daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to monitor their investments on a timely basis.
How CAMS benefits its Finance and Institutional Services clients:
- We manage all day-to-day financial operations.
- We provide a detailed annual budget and a comprehensive monthly report with detailed variance analysis and re-forecasts, when appropriate.
- We provide comprehensive cash management services and controls at the project and holding company level to ensure that all cash is properly accounted for.
- We provide monthly cash forecasting to ensure debt payment and budgeted distribution targets are met.
- We manage the annual audit and tax preparation processes, ensuring that reporting is timely and within budget.
- We manage all debt facilities to verify covenant compliance and timely debt service payments.
- We manage rating agency correspondence for rated project finance debt.
- Our experienced staff ensures that all institutional relations are managed in a timely and proactive manner.